Careers – Ocean Isle Beach Office – Office Administrator
Resort Brokerage is pursuing a career-oriented business professional to serve as Office Administrator for its Ocean Isle Beach location. In this key role, you will be responsible for managing the daily tactical operations of the office as well as assisting with strategic coordination of transactions. Success will garner growth within the company including management-level promotion potential at both the Office and District levels.
- Implement processes supporting organization and efficiency across all office operations
- Improve procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards for record retention
- Assess and direct incoming client and business inquiries in-person and via phone
- Provide pre-emptive support to Brokers and office staff spanning a myriad of day-to-day tasks from vendor relations to technology assistance and training
Desired Skills & Job Requirements
- Strong organizational skills cannot be stressed enough. Aptitude with Microsoft Excel is highly valued.
- Proactive ability to solve problems. Proficiency using ‘Google’ if the answer to a question or how to perform a specific task is unknown.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with both clients and coworkers.
- Willingness, motivation and desire to grow personally and professionally through learning.
- Ability to tactfully persuade others – such as peers and management – without direct authority.
- Proficiency with the following tools:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint (at minimum)
- Google Business Apps – Gmail, Google Drive (at minimum)
Competitive salary plus structured bonus opportunities
Please apply using the WebForm below: